Hey there papercrafters! Back with another project. I went with the same theme for my Journey Days Clipboard as I did with my Day by Day Flipbook. After all, I am a matchy, matchy kind of girl. Smiles. You will absolutely love the Clipboard, it comes with a pre-printed calendar. Gotta love that. And guess what? It's also 30% off this month.
- Stamp several flowers and leaves using stamp set Peach Blossom with Rock Candy Ink on Whip Cream Cardstock.
- Color your flowers with PanPastel Candy Apple (from Party Pop) & Pineapple Smoothie (from Confectionery Days) using Soft tools (comes with your sets of PanPastels).
- Fussy cut the flowers and leaves using our AMAZING Details Pro Shears (love them).
- Stamp Flannel Life Background stamp with Rich Coral Ink on a piece of Whip Cream Cardstock ( approx 4 1/4 x 5), mount on a piece of Rich Coral Cardstock ( approx 4/1/4 x 5 1/2 ).
- Punch Summer Pretties flowers with Rich Coral Cardstock, using the Bloom Tool flower stylus (I used the largest one) to shape my flowers on a piece of fun foam. Adhere Pearls to the centers ( I adhere them with Journey Craft Glue).
- Die cut some sprigs using Bloom Cluster Die with Rich Coral Cardstock.
- Assemble all the pieces and parts as shown, using Easy Glide Adhesive and Foam Squares.
Again, I hope you love your March layout as much as me, I can't wait to design April's.
Love God. Love others. It's that easy!