- Stamp Color Cross Stamp using Black Licorice Ink on Whip Cream Cardstock (4 1/4 x 5 1/2).
- Stamp Postage Stamp with Black Licorice Ink over the Cross (see photo).
- Color the Cross using watered down Shimmer Gold Splash and the Small Blending Brush. Color the flower with Sweet Berry Splash, no water and the Small Blending Brush.
- Stamp sentiment using Black Licorice Ink on a piece of Whip Cream Cardstock (3/4 x 4 1/4). Cut end to create a banner with your Detail Pro Shears. Curl with the Detail Pro Shears blades. Attach using Medium Foam Squares in the valley's.
- Die cut several blooms from the Flower Party Die Set, and the Spring Bloom Minis out of Whip Cream Cardstock. Die cut sprigs from Summer Branch (Green Olive Cardstock), and Bloom Cluster (Raspberry Berry Cardstock). Diecut a Butterfly using the Butterfly Prints Die Set with Corrugated Cardstock. Punch a couple flowers using Summer Pretties out of Raspberry Berry Cardstock.
- To create the flowers, I spritz them with water, scrunch them into a ball and unfold them. I layer them using our AMAZING Journey Craft Glue and adhere pearls to some of them. For the smaller flowers, I used my Bloom Tool with the largest stylus and a piece of fun foam to form them a bit.
- Assemble using Journey Craft Glue. To attach the Butterfly, I used a Photo Pin Element.
So there you have it. Easy Peasy but oh, So Pretty!